miércoles, 10 de agosto de 2011

Martes 2 de agosto de 2011



On this day of work with children very happy I left the classroom.
The children worked very pleased and enjoyed the development of the guide as it once did very rigidly.
The guide we finished early so we continue to work in another area we had prepared.
In my classroom I have a student who is constantly crying, she came on this day more rebellious days before and upon entering the classroom pushed one of his colleagues knocked to the ground.
Later in the course of the day I flew from the room and because of its inexplicable situation still would not leave her alone.
I had to be absent from class for her, luckily my best friend and companion was with me and could watch the group while off, and continued to class for me.
Upon returning to the classroom the students told me that I wonder you do not go back because the other teacher, my companion was very grumpy.

This was the most significant of this day, because he managed to feel the love that my students are beginning to feel toward me.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario