lunes, 12 de septiembre de 2011



August 30, 2011 



On this day we were going to start new topic in mathematics, so I wanted to takesome flash cards provide me explanation of the topic and that children achievemore easily understand the subject, I really liked the end of the class notice like thisstrategy if it helped me to achieve my goal.In Spanish class per table give guidance, the children worked very judicious and demonstrated progress in developing the guide.


We started working the project guide and together we read the story and make itrelevant reflections.

On this day we received a visit from a student of psychology at the University ofManizales, she held a workshop with the children, they delay the rest of the morning.

The most significant experience of this day, was seen as the use of materials helps me more easily explain the issues and that the children understand more easily.

A good teacher is one who knows more, but one who finds the best way to transmit it to others.






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario